To open a SureCash wallet, a customer needs to register at a SureCash authorized agent.
Steps for opening SureCash wallet
- Visit any authorized SureCash agent with your mobile phone, 2 copies of passport sized photographs and national ID (or any government authorized photo ID).
- Agent will check the documents and initiate registration process of the customer by filling up the KYC form.
- You will receive a message on your mobile screen requesting to set a 4-digit PIN.
- You will receive SMS notification regarding SureCash MFS account opening.
- The account number of SureCash is your mobile phone number plus a system-generated check digit.