An outstanding career that matches YOU
Do You Want to:
- Build a global success story for Bangladesh?
- Change the world of payment systems for the developing countries?
- Build software used by millions of people in Bangladesh and abroad?
- Develop high-end Java applications and servers
- Understand and implement user requirements
- Apply appropriate design patterns as and when needed
- Maintain industry best practices throughout all stages of development
- Learn and use appropriate framework and tools
Educational Requirements: B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Engineering from any reputed university
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Solid knowledge and experience of Java development, J2EE frameworks, patterns and architectures
- Experience with multiple RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL), stored procedures and triggers
- Hands-on experience with frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA, iBatis, Jasper Reports, BIRT, JSP, JSF, Struts, Tiles, GWT, JUnit etc.
- Capability of working with Maven, Ant, Subversion, Git and continuous integration & build servers
- Hands-on experience of web service technologies, XML, SOAP, REST etc.
- Efficient in using Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA and able to select/configure appropriate toolset for development team
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good to have vendor certifications like SCJP
- Experience with Java servers (JBoss, Tomcat)
- Leadership qualities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English writing and speaking skills
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Why Work at SureCash
- Build high-end technologies and world-class products
- Attractive stock-option plan (‘own the company you build’)
- Ample opportunity for learning and professional growth
- Lakeside oﬃce on fun-ﬁlled Banani Road 11
- Lively work environment with free lunch
- High energy team with a big dream!
How to Apply
You can also send your resume to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject field.
Your CV file must be named in the following format:
Position_YearsOfExperience_CandidateName (i.e. SE_2_Hasan)
Attach your CV as doc/pdf format
Progoti Systems Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, disability status. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
HR MOTTO: “INSPIRING PEOPLE FOR GREATER PERFORMANCE”